wHY WOULD SOMEBODY DO THIS
WOW ITS ACTUALLY REALLY SAD
YOU MOTHER FUCKER
Reblogging with the credits (couldn’t find if the artist had a Tumblr, so am linking to her deviantArt post)
Facts about Lucy Liu:
- She made her directing debut with Elementary season 2 episode 22, Paint it Black
- She is into martial arts and has studied kali-eskrima-silat
- She tried boxing once but got immediately knocked out. She is never going to try boxing again
- She speaks several of languages, including Mandarin, English, Italian, and Japanese
- SHE PLAYS THE ACCORDION
- She’s an artist, and some works by her will be featured in season 3
In today’s episode of uselessly gendered items - ear plugs for women. Because you can’t stick a piece of plastic in your ear unless it’s pink and the box has a flower on it.
I’m autistic and sensory defensive, and spend a lot of money on earplugs. The pink ones are smaller and do not work as well. If you can friggin believe that.
I totally can.
The women version of these things are often more expensive too. Women pay more, get a crappier product and get condecended to on the packaging, if that’s not just a big “fuck you” from capitalism to women everywhere I don’t know what is.
I’ve begun purchasing gendered products when they are designated for men because on average the quality is much better and the price is at least a dollar or two lower on average.